Customer Feedback

Comments: 7
  • #7

Emily (Thursday, 12 April 2018 16:39)

I ordered some small wooden heart tokens for a staff event at work. They were EXACTLY what I had asked for. Superior quality, quick delivery, excellent price and great customer service. Mike is a pleasure to deal with and his work is amazing. I am a very happy customer and will definitely purchase from Rustic Charm again. Thank you!

• #6

Katie (Friday, 26 January 2018 16:49)

I have ordered many times. Every single time I have received a beautiful gift with exceptional service. I even asked for a plaque to be made for my two dogs with paw prints, what I received was just perfect. So many people comment on how lovely and unique these are. Will definitely order again! Again, thanks for the wonderful service.

• #5

Kevin Box (Sunday, 03 April 2016 17:01)

We have ordered from you and want to say how much compliments we received from the wooden leaves. We have told people ware we received them, and they said they would check out your web site, The bride and groom just loved them. We will defiantly use you again. The quality of craftsmanship is extraordinary. Thank you so much a very satisfied customer

• #4

Joëlle Lardot (Tuesday, 26 May 2015 16:20)

Thank for your great job. The hearts are perfect. Reliable person and thrusworthy. A gain, thank you very much. Sincerely, Joëlle

• #3

Florence (Wednesday, 25 February 2015 21:39)

Mike made me, two larger sized leaf's with names on; as a special request. He took time to listen to what I wanted and was very helpful, I was really happy with the beautiful leafs.

• #2

Sarah (Wednesday, 25 February 2015 14:40)

Mike made us the most beautiful wooden hearts for our wedding. What really helped was that he listened to what we wanted and worked with us to create something amazing. All out guests were very impressed with the quality. We are now thinking what else he could help us with for the wedding!

• #1

Louise Blackham (Saturday, 30 August 2014 14:22)

I ordered some log slices for place names at my wedding. The order was dealt with really efficiently and they looked amazing - really good quality and professional finish. So many of my guests commented on how lovely they looked. I've already recommended your website to a few of my friends who are getting married!

email us: